I felt very alone this few days although I've got friends.
Yesterday night, i was going to cry.
Cry for what?
I DONT KNOW~
haih.
but at the end, i didn't cry.
All thanks to............. Ray Ang PH!!
thanks a lot.
I appreciated it a lot.
x)
I dont know what's happening to me.
It's like a lot of things happening around me, but actually nothing is happening around me.
What am i suppose to do?
And...
Im giving up on boys!!
WHOO ~~
if i manage to, then i'll be pround of myself!!
haha.
thankss!!
XD
Hey there Mich, don't be so upset. Guys doesn't mean everything in your life, you must remember the most important thing in your life is FAMILY. You can't do without family! No matter what happens, family always comes first, do you know that? And girlfriends are certainly important too. And thanks for mentioning me in your post, I appreciate that a lot. PEACE OUT, kiddo!
ReplyDelete