Monday, August 20, 2012

Zo's 17.

So, today we celebrated Zo's 17th birthday at SOHO Gastro Pub Precinct 10. This is the first time of me ever being in SOHO. Well, my expectation of SOHO = crowded with many people & loud musics. But.. It was a little different if you enter that place at dinner time. It's quiet and kinda relaxing in a way. Or rather.. Boring. Things started to get heated up when it's near the time. 11pm. When we're underage for it. It was like so fun....... Then, we were asked to leave that place. Honestly, it was so potong steam. It was quite fun being there with Zo, Gladys, YenChee, AiLeen, Jolynn, Sasha, Viona, Sing-Yee, Ching Yi, Edlyn, Keshia, Vann, Roy, Zhi Xuan & there was another dude there. We had games. Some poker cards games & drinking! I don't drink, and I didn't drink AT ALL. *laughs* The place was fine, it's just a little too dark compared to Snow House.

Well. My wonderful night was ruined when I came home, and started talking to a friend. Dude, can't you be more of understanding? Is that too much to ask from you? We remained as friends, and I'm really glad that you're my friend, but dude. Can't you be more understanding. That is all that I'm asking. 

Photos are up in Edlyn's profile :) Everyone dressed nicely there. Gorgeous. :D

#nowwatching ; FairyTail. :) 
with love, 
Mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment