![]() |
| Epotine likes him, he likes Cosette. And SHE DIED. SHE DIED. WHATHAFUCK. |
![]() |
| Love it when they sing! So sweeeeeeeet. They are the only reason why I love the ending. |
This isn't a movie that is all about romance, at least not to me. And heck, lotsa people died. Like almost all. Sigh. Tears couldn't stop flowing down every time someone died except when Anne Hathaway died (I didn't know she was dying).
And, OMG. Do you have any ideas how I went to and back from Gurney?! Zoanne fetched Vann, Edlyn and I there. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HAHAHA. Someone who just passed and drove for the first time, ON NEW YEAR'S EVE. She is awesome, alright? :P
This year's New Year's Eve was sorta bored (the fireworks at Queensbay was amazing btw) I managed to countdown tho. Hahaha, better than nothing right? :) Spent the first minute of 2013 with Zoanne and Edlyn.
Nothing's changed much anyway,
And well, I was reading and watching Naruto before I came here. Not a good choice, once I start to read manga, it's so hard to stop when I have so many eps to catch up. Like around 400? Damn. This is tough, but yeahhhh. I WANT MY SASUKE BACK. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME.
Gotta sleep now.
Love always,
Michelle.



No comments:
Post a Comment