It's been a year since I last updated, tho it actually felt like its been 3 years since then. I actually forgot about this blog's existence until I saw "dashboard" appearing at the top right corner of my friend's blog... One year, so many things have changed since then. The last time I wrote, I was getting ready for my A2. I was still in Penang then..
Right now, I'm doing my last semester of my year 1 Bachelor. Oh yes, I'm currently studying Bachelor of Accounting in MAHSA University College. I'm in KL now. :) BET NOBODY HAS HEARD OF BUSINESS RELATED COURSES IN MAHSA RIGHT?! It sucks, btw. But I'm too poor to go to cool ass colleges/ universities. Also, my A-Level didn't turn out to be good. I screwed it up, so no scholarship for me.
As much as I dislike my university, I managed to make some new friends in university. They are really a blessing to my poor university life. Ever since I came to KL, I became more independent I guess. From a girl who don't bother to clean her up room at all, now I find joys in cleaning my toilet == I know it sounds ridiculous, but I seriously enjoy cleaning my toilet because I like it when it's super clean. I had to sweep and mop my own floor. I even went up and cleaned the ceiling fans by myself. I also killed about 10 cockroaches in the 10 months I've been living in this room because my roommate was scared of cockroaches. I am scared of it too, but somebody's gotta man up and kill it or something. It still freaked me out tho. I've learned how to wash clothes by myself tooo.. No car to drive in KL, no one to go movie with, so now I take public transportation by myself, movie by myself, lunch by myself too. In a way, I think I isolated myself from others because I'm not really good at socializing with new people.....
I stopped reading too. The last book I completed was City of Heavenly Fire I think. Couldn't even finish Paper Town. I still visit book fair and book shops a lot thou, buy books too. Just couldn't find the time to read. Kinda miss the me 1 year ago, but if I hadn't decided to come to KL, I wouldnt be the me now. Not that I really like the me now, but hey at least I could live by myself now. I know I wouldn't die.
Anyways, the joy of living in KL is that..... I've attended 3 major events in my life. JENG JENG..
First, was #REACHOUT2015.... I saw D-Trix, Lofro, Just Kidding Films!, WongFu Productions, Jun Curry Ahn, JrodTwins, Dennis Yin, & JinnyBoy tv! How cool is that?!!! Second, I attended F1 Circuit after concert with Yuwei, which had SHINee & Girls' Generation. SHINee, you heard?! It's SHINee yawwwwww! I got to see my Kim Jong Hyun right before my eyes! Damn :3 Lastly, I ATTENDED BIG BANG MADE WORLD TOUR with Coco! HAH! YESSSSS, finally I attended the long-awaited concert!!!! Spent like rm700 on it BUT IT WAS WORTH IT OKAY! All these were more than enough to cover all the sadness/loneliness I felt in my tiny room.
I don't regret coming to KL tbh, but I regret for going to MAHSA for my bachelor. But I'm thankful that I met a few really good and caring friends.
Love,
mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment