I wouldn't consider this year as a happy one, but at the same time I don't think it is fair to say it's a bad year. I mean, after all, I accomplished
two & a half life goals this year. First, I attended
Big Bang MADE World Tour 2015 with Coco. That was like a major one, alright? Then, just about a week ago, I met
Reika in Comic Fiesta 2015. Wait, let me rephrase. I went to Comic Fiesta this year to see Reika. And I've gotten myself her merchandise, autograph and a selfie with her. HOW COOL IS THAT? Then the half would be the
SHINee after F1 concert. It's not a world tour or official concert, but I SAW SHINee upclose! Despite everything that happened, if I say this is a bad year, I'd be lying. I don't think the up coming years would be as nice as this, but again, who knows?
 |
| SHINee :D |
 |
| Yellow waves. |
 |
| We met Lenneth too! |
 |
| Featuring Reika and golden banana. |
Love,
Mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment