Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today my class was so unlucky. The Headmaster, Goh Boon Poh stopped by in my class when we were in the science lab. He complain about us that we were not like 2B, we were like 2M! 2M is not in the morning session la, Mister! He came in twice. The second time he came in was to ask Asher, one of my class prefects. He scolded Asher and asked him to take off his prefect's tie and badge! He is crazy man! Today teacher asked us to complete the Star NIE templates which is alr been quite few weeks ago. My theme for the templates is relationship problems. I needed a feature story for 1 page (DAMN) and another is some sort of advises. The feature story that i can come up with is Ph's story. Do you mind i used your life story as my feature story? I can change if you mind. I still can't think a title for my feature story. haih. Next Tuesday need to hand in ler. I'm dead. I forgot what to post. I've got bad memory. Keep on forgot what to post. OH! I remembered. Another kor, Chean Young. Don't sad la. Work harder for next year. I'm sure you can do it GAMBATEH! End ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment