Saturday, May 2, 2009

Queens

Went to Queens yesterday with Ph & Yih.
Met Sarah at KFC.
She was with her friends.
So, Ph and i just ate potatoes & whatever-thing-that-Ph-ate ( idk how to spell)
After that we went for a walk. haha.
We watched Wolverine. It's so niceeeeee . =)
I met a few friends there.
Saw Daniel when I walked to the cinema there.
And then saw Yun Shang and a few prefects too.
When Ph, Yih and I walked out from the theater to go toilet, I met Joey.
I saw her at ChopperBoard but I didn't know it was her.
She yelled after me and i looked back only I realised that girl i saw in the ChopperBoard was her!

I saw KOAY LAY BENG too, the one who caught me in the first day of school !

I didn't greet her .
I'm blind.
haha.
Here is some photos before i went Queens and some in the fitting room.

Me.

She's HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment