Hello there people! :D
PMR is about a fortnight away,
but here I am watching drama and updating my blog ;D
Aha.
Monday will be a school day and so are the following days.
No more dramas. Haih.
Spent most of my holidays on of course SLEEPING.
And also dramas.
Once daddy is home, I'll take his laptop and go youtube and watch my drama.
Or..
At grand's house watch Vampire Diaries. =))
Ohmygod.
I want Damon and Stefan as my boyfriend.
One of them will do.
Damon has blue eyes! Niceeyy!
People says I trust in fairytale.
So I replied because reality is too cruel. x)
You know who you are. xD
And fairytale doesnt exist, do they?
Someone said I keep thinking about fairytales.
Well yeah I always do so.
But I know fairytales doesn't exist, do they?
Oh shit! Loaded the wrong clip. ISHK.
I guess that's it for today. bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment