Saturday, September 11, 2010
HEYYO PEOPLE! :D
I know I know. I said no more online but here I am updating my dead blog.
Aha. (:
Guess what am I doing besides than updating blog?
I'm watching a drama. Taiwanese.
Sorry Jamesyy. :D
I just couldn't help it.
And and recently I'm so addicted of KOREANS.
SHINee. TaeMin is adorable! MinHo and Jonghyung is endao. :D
They are just so awesome! :)
Many things changed lately.
I'm tired.
He is leaving for Russia soon.
In a few weeks time.
Dont think I have ever been important to him anyway.
Goodbye my friend. All the best there.
Sunday going Shaf's house.
Gonna enjoy there. :)
Went to Queens with Lyn today with ChiKeong.
Watched StepUp3 again.
It was awesome.
Moose was so dang cute! :D
Love him love him.
Btw, I'm sorry Ryn. Dont ask why.
Going back to my drama now.
Bye! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment