Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recently have been so tiring due to school's musical Cinderella In The 21st Century :)
Even though I don't really get to watch, but it's worth to be in backstage anyway. It's not that not fun :) Good job everyone! :D Today's the last day of the musical already! And mid term is around the corner, omg omg omg. I still haven't study anything YET. Upcoming musical : Beauty and The Beast :) I saw Marion Caunter yesterday! Omg, she is so freaking prettyyyy!
I wanna watch Fast And Furious 5! But it is 18 plus! Damn it. I don't get to watch! :( Why is it 18 PL?!
I am so bored, -.- Sometimes I really wonder did I really get over you. I guess not.
OH people! SHINee is coming to Malaysia this year!! Omg, I am SO goingggggggg! No way will I miss it! He is my dinosaur <3
You are my heartbreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment