Tuesday, June 7, 2011

this is what people like me did when they are bored.

Helloooooooooooo peeeps! I'm finally back to blogger! Gosh, I missed my blogspot like seriously.
Many things happened during those days when I couldn't online. Well, I'll just summarise it :D
Right, exams are over. And just so you know, I ALMOST failed my Chemistry. I got 45. Congrats me? :D I did not fail after all. *laughs*

Holidays have started a week ago. And I attended a camp! :D YAY ME. I almost died there as you can see I am so not that type of girls who can survive in a camp. But................ suprisingly, I survived even though I caused quite a number of problems there. :P

  1. I went to Hospital Bukit Mertajam.
  2. I went there by an AMBULANCE.
  3. I'm a problematic girl :P

However, the camp was not that bad after all. It was quite fun :) I have learnt quite many stuff there. To be indepentent, to survive in a camp. My very first time attending camp.

And nowadays people just can't be more understanding eh? Fugh. Seriously, be more thoughtful please.

be more understanding, I'm begging..

No comments:

Post a Comment