Saturday, September 10, 2011

SungJong <3
My current loves ; Yoo Ah In & INFINITE'S SungJong! :D I realized something I just LOVE pretty boys -.-
They are just so pretty, omg. The one that I love forever ; SHINee's Kim Jong Hyun, my dinosaur :D


Went back early from school today due to the terrible stomach ache that I had in school this morning. Sigh, missed Chemistry and Physics. Gonna die. Skipping school later, not gonna go for Drama Work Shop. Sick people here :) My ambition isn't to become an actress/ singer so I don't need any work shops about musical -.- Medicine that the doctor gave was awful. It's disgusting. It tastes weird.

I think I'm ugly, and nobody wants to love me. 
Just like her I wanna be pretty

PS : I never had the thought that I am pretty or ugly. Just ordinary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment