Thursday, September 1, 2011

Went to Shaf's house with Lyn, YunShang, WenTing, WeiMing and Zhi Pei. It's been LONG since the last time we met! Omgg. I missed them! :( Shafiya did something funny! When I entered her house, I saw the guys were sitting down and they didn't know that Lyn, YS and I have arrived. So I was planning to give em' a surprise. So I looked at Shafiya and said 'SHHHHHHHHHHH' Then she screamed my name for so loud that everybody turned! And I got shocked fromt that! LOL. She can't recognize me, that was the reason! Hahahaha. It was so fun to hang out with them again!


Went to beach with help from YS's mother, too bad Shafiya, ZhiPei couldn't make it. And WenTing & WeiMing went back earlier because it was bored at first. But soon when you started to play around, it's fun! Had my very first time riding banana boat and jet ski! thanks to YS' family! :) Look at the photos below ;


at Flamingo's toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment