![]() |
| my bruises. |
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Sports!
Went to Spearhead yesterday morning. Cant't believe I can actually wake up? .__. Went there cuz Nia Rossana said you go there and WATCH the game play kk. Then.... WATCH became play instead. Sad case. It was fun training there. I actually learnt a few things there. But it was my first time going and also last time. Not that I don't like it, just feel weird there. Not where I belong? I don't know. Sprained my ankle while playing a game. Good job, EeWei! :/ Captain ball at the afternoon, even worst. Can barely walk, but I still wanted to go. Mom nagged, as usual. Saying those things that weren't gonna help me leg to recover. UGH. Couldn't really jump, then well disappointed Sophia as I weren't jumping properly. :/ Won 1 game, lost 2 game. Pretty tired afterwards. Met Sarah then started to talking to her. It's been so long since we talked about so much. Told her, who I think is friendly, scary. :P Honestly, she feels uncomfortable looking at him too, not just me :/ I'm not being mean, its just well. He really looks scary ._. PHOBIA. xD Met quite a number of fun people there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment