Youthwave '12 just passed! This year, I participated in
Captain Ball &
Floorball. Although I did not win any medals from it, but I definitely enjoyed myself there more than last year. To be honest, I really wanted to win this year, to make my captain feel proud. To make people look up to Floorball. Look up to CGL's Floorball Team. I failed to do so, but I definitely had a good time there with my teammates. Seeing them doing their best, I myself doing my best, I couldn't ask for more. Especially my junior, Xuan Ling. She injured herself in the second match, but she still tried her best in the 3rd game.
Thank you for making my Wave Challenge something to remember. :) Invictus got 1ST! Not kidding. They did their very best and the owned it! :P Juniors did a great job too!
A big congratulations to CGL FLOORBALL TEAM! :)
Well, guess I will update my blog after my mid-term is over! Till then.
With love,
Mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment