Hello there peeps. It's 2.35am and I'm still here. *laughs* Guess what I'm doing :P Not watching drama but watching anime instead. Yep, I'm once again addicted of anime. Dont you think anime characters are like super duper hot? Like smoking hawt.
I swear I'd do anything just to have a boyfriend like Usui Takumi! Right, if you dont know him, you should go google him up :P I'll tell you a little bit about him.
Usui Takumi is an anime character from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! He has blonde hair, green eyes, nice weight and height. He is also caring and super sweeeet towards the girl he like, Ayuzawa Mizaki! Though he is quite a pervert at times. Still, he is super hawt.
Btw, this anime has quite a number of hot guys too. Just so you know. :)
Some people actually wonders why do I love watching anime and drama since they are like scripted and it won't happen in real life anyway. Guess that is the reason why. My life will never be as wonderful as those in the dramas/ anime. That's why I chose to fall in love with it, and forget about my miserable life.
It is also a way for me to forget all those things that I don't wanna remember, temporary. It helps. :) And oh.
Happy July!
27 more days. If you know what I'm saying ;)
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I’ve been hurt, but I’m alive.
I’m human, I’m not perfect, but I’m thankful.
My life isn't as good as others but I'm grateful that I'm still alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment