Saturday, July 14, 2012

#

Ohayo! Finally I'm updating about KFSPP which happened about few weeks ago. Too many unfortunate stuff happened after KFSPP. Sigh. We got third this year. It wasnt what we expected but getting a medal and being in the first line were definitely something more than I expected. Though I still dont think I did my best. It was just another day whereby I dont feel like running at all. :( I'm so sorry. KFSPP was also my last time of playing Floorball though Floorball is actually a fun sports. Just don't wanna stress myself out. :) 

Lost my aunt last Thurday. It was definitely something that I wasnt expected though I know her conditions were going worse. It was also something new to me as in I've not lose anyone that is close to me ever since I started to understand death. It hurts to know that she has left us forever, but it hurts more to see her suffering this way. It actually hurts a lot when I thought of her. How I don't get a chance of greeting her, seeing her asking about hows our life, and also her smile. To be honest, I really dont think I can bear this if it happens again. I was strong enough to attend school's prom because its something that I didnt want to miss and its also a way to stop myself from thinking too much.

Prom was indeed a fun night without all the sad stuff going on. Everyone was dressed gorgeously too. 
Photos are up in my Facebook. Do check out if you're curious how CGL girls rocked Hard Rock Hotel. ;) 


My condolences to all those that lost their loved ones.
I will always remember you, aunt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment