Friday, December 28, 2012

Girls' Day Out #2

This outing was honestly quite a last minute one, but yeah. All of us managed to go except for Tessa, tsk! We watched Ah Boy To Men. It's about National Service, which quite reminds of me, cuz' I have been enlisted too. And yes, I'm a girl == Sigh, I wanna go first batch la, damnnnnn. Pssst. I don't think NS would be that bad right? :) Went Sushi King for dinner and we did vained there, but it wasnt that nice. Tbh, we vained almost everywhere. Hehs. Met quite a number of people today, not really glad about it. The more I think, the more I'm feeling sad. Or rather just not happy. Get it? But its okay. It's just me anyway. Been going out a lot lately, but yeah, it's after SPM right? :P I'm pretty tired and my brain isn't working properly so yeah. Thats all for now. 



Our desserts :D 


Umm, I missed you. 
Love always, 
Michelle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment