Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Can't love

So recently I just finished two animes. Kuroko No Basket & Inu x Boku SS. Well, as you know anime that I like usually affects my life. This time is no exceptional. Kuroko No Basket didn't really get affected my life as it's about basketball, but one thing for sure is that people with talents is always somehow better than people without talent. Like me. Wasn't born to be smart, just can never compete with others. 

And then here comes Inu x Boku SS. This anime is about a girl, a ayakashi who hates herself so much that she isolates from herself. Then there's this guy who is also an ayakashi that exchange letters with her that notice things about her that people don't. She fall in love with that guy and that guy too fall in love with her, but she doesn't understand how can someone like people like her. Cuz she acts tough in front of people and she tends to hurt people even though she doesn't want to. I think I'm a lot like her except I'm not that pretty and not an ayakashi. Honestly, I don't think anyone can like me. It's like, why me? A girl who'd rather spend her time watching tv than going out. Play puzzle while others go to club. I'm just weird. I like odd things. And, I find exchanging letters are really sweet but no one does that anymore. 







Well, in conclusion, this anime is really nice. :] [spoiler] that cute guy died in the manga. Sigh, I'm so addicted to it until the limit whereby I will start to tears up whenever I thought of him died protecting the girl and she died as well. Then when they reincarnated, they don't remember anything. And the girl, has the fear of losing him again. But he's different. And I don't think they got back together and thats really sad. :[ 
I think I like all the characters inside except for the bad guys. Stupid Inugami!


Love, 
Mich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment