Monday, February 11, 2013

First Month. :D

Finally one month after I started to work! I wouldn't say working is fun, it's more of like exhausting. Maybe because I wasn't that friendly. As in not that good at finding topics to talk to my colleagues. Things happen anyway. :) Wanted to wait until 10th to post this, but the 10th is the first day of Chinese New Year, I don't think I have time to do so anyway. Well, I think I did learned something ever since I started to work but at the same time I don't think I did. Get it? Sigh. :/

Anyway, I've started to read Naruto manga since 2013. :P Damn, the manga is goddamn long and I'm only at 460. Jeeeeeez, but thank God I found a Naruto buddy! Naruto isn't that fun without someone to talk to, nyehehehe. :))

Went for two movies with James yesterday night after work. Taxi Taxi! & The Last Stand. Man, The Last Stand was just AWESOME! *thumbs up* Taxi Taxi was nice too. Ahh, after so long finally got to watch some movies in the theater. The feeling was just great yo. :D

CNY is around the corner but daddy isn't coming. CNY isn't as fun when daddy isnt around tho my family will have to go from place to place. I hated that but its CNY so yeah..

\
It's all RED this year! :D 


Tho I look sad, but I'm not :) 
OOTD :) 

CNY was just like another day. Bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment