So hi peeps. I'm back again. :) ONLY LEFT ABOUT 2 WEEKS THEN I'M FREE FROM WORKING! HOORAYYYYY! Can't wait for it man! And 7th of March is the day I'll be taking my driving test! *cross fingers* MUST FREAKING PASS MAN. :( Driving has been pretty scary for me cuz' I'd always get so nervous before I start to drive. This is because I wanted to do well so badly that it scares me how pathetic I am. And thanks a couple friends of mine, I think I found a little of my self-confidence back. It's good to know that there's someone to count on when you're so down that all you want is just to be alone. And then there's someone that could make you talk and feel happy again. My friends, as much I as keep to myself, I really do appreciate that you guys are around cuz' my life is a whole lot better with you guys in it. I don't know how would I live w/o you guys.
Anyway, it is really bad to fall for someone. Just so you know, I really hate it but I fell for someone I guess. And it's someone that is wrong again. I'm always falling for the wrong guy, sigh. When are you gonna pick a good one, Ee Wei? I guess this is for me to learn, but I'm still hoping for some miracles to happen. Cuz' people says "Never give up believing". Gonna try doing that.
Well, Feb isn't that bad too. I've been going out pretty often. And I don't understand why would people think that I have a boyfriend? I mean like seriously, just because I take a few pictures with the same guy doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend okay? Don't be so ridiculous.
Because I love them that much. :)
Love always,
Mich.






No comments:
Post a Comment