Anyway, since it's March already meaning this will be a busy and pretty sad month. :( Let me explain.
1) I'm quitting soon. I'm actually happy about it.
2) Results coming out soon! NOOOOO.
3) Driving test. Btw, I passed already! :D HALLELUJAH.
4) National Service.
5) College starting soon.
Isnt this sad?! Oh well. I have registered for INTI, btw. :) A levels. And according to that lady who explained to me about my courses, I need to spend at least 34 hours per week to cope with others. Daaamn. Meaning, 7 hours per day. HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP. Sigh. :/ The consequences of slacking for 3 months. :/ Booooo.
March is really a busy month. Damn. Oh and I have sorta did what I'm supposed to do. Told the friend everything. Well, I guess this time I really made sure it's over between us.
AND AND AND, OMG.
![]() |
|
|
Love always,
Mich.







No comments:
Post a Comment