Well, I don't know what'd I expected from college, really. I just thought it ought to be more fun? And I'm already sick of college after the first day, can you believe it? And, I miss working. Seriously, working is better than attending classes that make me feel extremely sleepy. And there's no LALABOY. :( Aww, how I miss lalaboy! I met a couple of new friends, Xian Hui, Jaamine, Vally. Well that's it. No more. Pathetic eh? Couldn't really make any new friends since I don't know how to approach people first. Well, it's okay. I will just stick to Tumblr/Twitter.
Everyone's leaving. Really. Sarah, Guatwei, Yuwei, and Coreen baby next! Sigh. Everyone's going after their dreams. What about me? Still here, no dreams at all. Hah. Sigh. It's like back to square one, I will be
My addiction of anime is getting worst. By anime, I meant Fairy Tail.
Love always,
Mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment