So, I've decided to write here instead of trying to pick one topic to write for my General Paper. Sigh. I think I'll flunk my General Paper. :/ Anyway, it's been a month since I'm officially 18! I'm legal now, heheh. Well, no big changes. I still don't go to clubs, smokes or do drugs or party or whatsoever. I'm still that boring. Oh well, what to do? My daily routine recently have been like wake up > college > back home > sleep > wake up > do some homework (few questions) > sleep, and there goes a day. *laughs* Pretty pathetic eyh? I'm just surviving, not living my life to the fullest.
I'd say many things happened. Happy or sad, both. I think I'm sad. I don't know. I haven't been quite happy lately. I have a box that contains all the things that make me feel happy. Whenever I feel happy, I'll write it down in a piece of paper and put it in the box. And next year, I'll open the box and look back at all the things that make me happy. But recently, I haven't been writing anything to put it in. I don't feel happy, I just feel nothing. Is it bad? Sigh.
Anyway, I went to Culture Japan Con hosted by Danny Choo @ Straits Quay Convention Center with HuiYin & Yuwei! How glad was I to be there! Hehehe. And YEAH, I SAW DANNY CHOO! Too bad I didnt managed to take a photo of him or with him and his AUTOGRAPH! SIGH. I wanted his autograph so badly! But the queue WAS SO FCUKING LONG, IT SCARED ME. But hey! I got Ikkyuu's signature! Umm, I don't think you know who is Ikkyuu, cuz I didn't know when I went Culture Japan Con, until they introduced him hehe. He is an illustrator, I suppose he's quite famous in the anime world, but oops. I didnt know. Heh.
Sunday, I went movie date with Yih, UNBEATABLE. It was nice! Gosh, it is highly recommended! Eddie Penggggg! Muscles muscles! Now I sound like Gou from Free! Hehe Anyway, I enjoyed watching Unbeatable too. "when there's will, there will be a way"
Movie date with Ean Cheen aka siao zha bor yesterday. We watched Mortal Instrument: City Of Bones! Personally, I liked it. Really. EanCheen & I both think it was good, but we heard comments saying it sucks, twilight fans would love it. And it is proven! We're both Twilight fans. :p But I still think it's good, even if I wasn't a Twilight fan. :p Jamie & Lily Collins! Damn, she's gorgeous! I like Magnus Bane toooooo :D
![]() |
| Souvenirs from Tiffany from Bangkok! SPIKEY SPIKEY. |
That's all for now x
Love,
Michelle.
.jpg)









.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment