Hola! I'm officially 18. I guess my blog has been pretty dead, heh. Oh well, I just update it for fun anyway. Andddd, my birthday had just passed few days ago, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to me! Hehehehe. Well, I didn't do much on that day, really. I used to get really excited about celebrating birthday but as I grow up, I started to doubt my very own existence, therefore I don't feel excited anymore. Sad but yeah. Anyway, my friends decided to bring me out since it's my birthday and we didn't know where to go. Hah. We went Chicago Rib House at Gurney Plaza for lunch and after that we went to Gurney Paragon. :) I'm really glad that they made an effort to bring me out, I'm really grateful to have friends like them. (: .
 |
| Mei Mei, Wen Wen and I. :D |
 |
| My lunch. (: |
 |
| My look for that day. So different eyh? Hehehe. |
Daddy came back on my birthday, which was something that I was really happy about. The only thing, maybe. Hah. He came back with a present, wheee! I expected that, cuz I asked him to buy for me. HAHAHA.
 |
| Present from daddy (: |
 |
| We went Sushi Tei for dinner. And thats my bro behind (: |
 |
| Bracelets from my darlin, Yih as souvenirs :) |
Today I went to Comic Fiesta Mini which was held in Gurney Paragon. Yeah, I've been going to Gurney Paragon like some crazy girl. Heh. Anyway, this time it was huge, I could say, compared to Cosplay Invasion at Times Square back then. I went with Huiyin, obviously, she's like my only friend who would attend this kind of event, besides Yuwei, who is currently in KL. :( Anyway, I had fun today! Really, saw so many cosplayers, tho they aren't as "attractive" as I thought, but they put in so much efforts! I'm just so glad to see them around (: King x Mon were invited to the event as well, I would say that I've no idea who are they until they appeared, and HuiYin was telling me that they are really successful cosplayer. AND OMG, I think I fell in love with both of them. HAHAHA. Is it possible to fall in love with two people? Gosh, they are so cooooool!
 |
| I think she's from K. You know, that little that follows the Red hair dude? :) |
 |
| Tiny Mikasa, she's heck adorable! |
 |
| Jean. |
 |
| Minato. |
Yin and I, as usual, like two crazy girls started to stalk people again, which is plain ridiculous, but whatever since we're kinda bored there. And OH, we bought badges again! This time, it's square badges! And I also bought some button badges, hehehe. Guess we have the badges addiction. :P
 |
| The crowd. So many people! |
 |
| Yin & I :D |
 |
| OOTD. |
I'm just really glad that I went Comic Fiesta today, (: And next Tuesday is my Malaysian's Studies exam, sigh. Wish me luck, peeps. PS: I still dislike college a little.
Till then,
Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment