I've been trying to work on my accounting by myself as I don't think there's enough time to get a tutor, plus its not that cheap as well. This week I've been doing a chapter per day and a set of Maths past year. It's not going very well as I'm easily distracted by my phone. I am constantly on Tumblr and Twitter. Tumblr is so interesting okay. :/ sigh. Why did I even go for A Levels at the first place and took the 11 months course?! Jeeeez. :/
Yesterday I went dinner with Mei and Cherylyn @ Sushi King for sushi bonanzaaaaaaa. EHEHE. It was my first time dine in at Sushi King @ All Seasons Place. It was rather small. I didnt expected that tho. Sigh :( We had Fruuze toooo! It was also my first time but I think I like Tutti Fruitti more. ^^ Then we started to talk about being single and it made me sad. I've been single since forever and sometimes it just gets to me even if I know it shouldn't. :/ I'm happy being single, its just sometimes when you're alone and everything dont feel right, then I start to overthink things. But.. I'm still happy with my decision of being alone for now.
:)
![]() |
| At WOU for Prize and Scholarship Ceremony. College mates that made my college life much better :) |
![]() |
| Lunch after Prize and Scholarship with mommy. @ Harvest Times. We were supposed to go Harvest Inn, but somehow we went Harvest Times. I liked it there. So white :) |
Love,
Michelle x





No comments:
Post a Comment