Just talked to a friend, and he's a Floorball player too. And somehow it makes me think back those time when I used to play Floorball when I was in high school. Those were great times even tho I used to tell my friends 'I didn't want to go training today', 'I'm so lazy to run'. I still didn't skipped any training unless exams were near or some problems. Playing Floorball makes me able to actually focus on one thing at a time, like really. Just Floorball. I wouldn't have time to actually think about other things.
Around 2 months back, Anchie, Mei and I joined 3vs3 Floorball. Honestly, I was really happy to able to play again but then we didn't have any training beforehand. We did have two training at PFS and we went there, like that. I wanna take Floorball as a hobby and not the competition type. But no competitions, there won't be any improvements -_- Jeez.
 |
| 2013 :) |
 |
| 2012 :] |
 |
| 2011 :D |
Should I start playing Floorball again? :/
Anyway, my Psychology paper 2 is 2 days away, so till then.
Love,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment