Finally, my AS examination is over! It ended a few days ago. And all I did after it ended was that I watched The Heirs up till ep10 and now I'm waiting for ep11. :) and not to forget, Kuroko No Basket s2. DAMN ITS SO INTENSE THAT I FINISHED 6 episodes in a few hours. I watched until 4am. Hahaha I know it's bad but I can't stop. *sings We Can't Stop* hehe. The Heirs is nice too! Typical love story but AWWWW. Young Do x Eun Sang, but don't hurt Kim Tan :(
Went to watch Carrie yesterday with Ean Cheen. and oh God, I didn't know it was so bloody. .-. I kinda freaked out inside but since I'm inside already I ought to finish the movie right. Overall it wasn't bad. I like what Sue says at the end, "Carrie White has some extraordinary powers, but she's still the same as us and yet we pushed her to the edge" something like that. I find it to be really true. Then dinner @ Morganfield which almost made both of us die, cuz' te portion was a little too big for both of us. Hahah


No comments:
Post a Comment