 |
| And, I JUMP! |
Hi peeps! I'm left with one paper which is Psychology Paper 2 and I'm free HOHOHOHO. Like finally! Sunday, I went out to celebrate gorgeous Wen's 18th birthday! It was only a simple celebration but I had fun! Partly it was because we attended the event at Beach Street. Tbh, I don't know what event was that. HAHA. I know this November, there'll be some sort of event there every Sunday! Feel free to go have a look. Beach Street is a nice place to take photos during no car day.
 |
| Teeth showing smile with NIA, and blurrrrr Coach Penny :p |
 |
| Mei; Wen; me; Nia |
 |
| Guess what I found there? DREAMCATCHER. so pretty! I dont know how much tho. |
 |
| Some of sports promoting their sport? idk, but they loooked cooool. |
 |
| And I kick her ass ;) |
 |
| Floorballers :D New friend made. :D |
 |
| Sports I play. |
 |
| Happy birthday Gorgeous! |
 |
| Lunch @ Swensens. |
 |
| #OOTD |
 |
| Finally got my hand on these babies! |
Glad to touch those Floorball sticks again, it's been so long. :)
Love,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment