Friday, October 2, 2009

Aih..
whole form ranking dropped again.. dropped till 85! 85! haihh. gotta work hard for the last exam. After the last exam I'll be leaving HEHS and going to CGL if the pendidikan approve my application. got chances to leave all the bad memories and don't need to see someone i hate. but no worries guy.. I'll always remember the moments we've been through =] sissy, thanks for the masterpiece =] i couldn't post it here yet. didn't upload to my lousy computer. but but but.. no worries I'll post it in my blog x) I found that my form teacher is extremely crazy and got no senses at all. maybe she should go to mental problem hospital. gotta cut hair again =[ hate to cut hair. one thing that i wanna leave HEHS : hair problem xP gotta go now! byee! will post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment