Sunday, October 4, 2009

MY BELOVED GAME!!

OMIGOSHH ! I cant believe it! i just cant believe it! they blocked my acc! DAMN YOU ASIASOFT! DAMN YOUU! they blocked my acc which means i cant play my maple forever!! DAMN DAMN DAMN! well, actually is my fault though. if i didnt want to change password, then i'll be playing my maple! now that i've figured out my registered email for asiasoft. i cant sign in that email! cause i've forgotten the password for like years ago! SIGHS* i gotta to remember the password!! I lost the password for like years ago too! how am i suppose to recall it ? I thought the password is jessemcartney, but it's wrong. i cant even answer the secret question! "mother's birthplace" IDK! i've tried "malaysia", "penang", "georgetown". I even tried "PULAUPINANG"! but all of the above answers are wrong! WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment