Sunday, October 11, 2009

DAMN YOU!

What's the matter with you , ASSHOLE ?!
First, you say my picture hiao.
SO?
what if i am ?!
after saying, apologised.
said what if u say that picture nice, your friend will beh syok.
SO WHAT ?!!
I didnt ask for your compliment,
shut up la!
your friend beh syok,
then dont talk to me la!
I dont need you to talk to me!
If u dont like the way i am,
GO AWAY!
i dont need a friend like you!
I've got other frienD!
I just said idw my novel to spoil,
and for those who doesnt know how to take care will spoil the book.
i never say YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!
of course novel can be taken care of!
IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BEHAVIOUR OR MY STYLE,
DONT TEXT AND ASK ME GOT WHAT HOMEWORK!
Im enough of all thesee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment