Feeling of loneliness kills.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
I had a bad day. --'
Went to Prangin and 1st Avenue with mom. :)
Woke up late. Things were kinda rush. Simply wore contact lens then went out.
Right eye was damn itchy. Tried to take out the contact lens but I think it dropped out and I lost it. I know I'm a mess, --' Lost 50 bucks when I was elsewhere. Damnit.
Mom screwed me a bit, whatever. Bought a pair of RipCurl slippers.
Came home, searched for TVD ep10. But takda yet, so searched for some other tv shows. Found Oh! My school! :) Korea's entertainment show, it's hilarious. Got Minho, Honggi, Simon D ♥ , TaeCyeon, Min, and some other girls :) Went out for RotiCanai with mom, ;)
Came home, found TVD ep10. :DD Finish watching Oh! My School first then TVD :)
And I got addicted, AGAIN. :) Ian Somerhalderrrr, you're so hot. I'm so in love with yaah :D
And and, I'm kinda like in love with 2pm, Super Junior, Beast, SHINee. Awesome boy bands. :)
I'm really in love with korea boy bands mann. Gosh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment