Sunday, December 12, 2010

So.. Today I was supposed to wake up at 9.30a.m and accompanied mommy for breakfast. And 10.30a.m head to Queens to buy tickets for The Chronicles Of Narnia : The Voyage Of Dawn Trader. :D But... Everything didnt go according to plan. xp I slept till 10. Mom asked me wanna go buy tickets only I woke up. ahahaha. Sorry mom, >< AhYih to wake up. Pig. :P Called her house ni she woke up. Tsktsktsk. Went Queens with mom. Bought tickets. Went to shop awhile with mom as I promised. ;) Met JinFo! :D And we were weird. LOl. She was in front of me when I was queuing up to buy movie tickets. I recognized her bag. But not sure who she was. After that, I saw her again. This time, I purposely walked pass her to see who is she. Then.... OH' JINFO! xDD Came home, watched Fugitive Plan B, don't know which episode. Simply watched. :P Rain is so cute. :D Went to Queens at 2. ;D Guatwei was sorta late. Left her tickets at the entrance there. She came in before the movie starts. She was quiet. =/ And and, I didn't know this time Narnia don't have Peter and Susan anymore! I was like thinking 'when are they coming?' But.. End dy also don't have. T_T I like Prince Caspian! :D After movie, went to find Lyn they all. I sorta pissed Gickson off by saying 'HI CHICKEN!' Oops. heeehes' I went to my favorite place, Borders. I found Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare. Trust me, I've never read before. Lol. And I saw Wuthering Heights too. Movies or Tv series always have students borrowing this book to others. Such as Twilight and Vampire Diaries. :P I wanna buyyyy. Came home at 9. Tired. But I wanna watch drama, lol!
Dont ask why, I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment