Friday, December 24, 2010

Umm. Can hardly sleep yesterday night. Tried quite hard and fall asleep after 3. Woke up at 9. Went to school after that. God. I was kinda calm when no one tells me that can take already! But when I received a text from Huah, I went "omg omg, I wanna go school nowwwwwww" Reached school, many people. Saw many people too. :D Waited for awhile and got my results. Omg! Unexpected. :)) Congrats to darling Aim & Ys! :D Shaf, Lyn & Dee did well too! ;) Came home, guatwei was upset about her results. Accompanied her to Queens. :D We were bored there :/ Went to Gurney with mommy and Danny after that :] Bought some shirts and pants. Heeehes' :) Super tired but I don't feel like sleepingg. Isn't this adorable? :)
Smiling doesn't cost you a penny. It's free. So try to smile even when you find it hard to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment