I feel so lifeless recently. Sigh. Holidays are just so boring. Even I'm tired of hanging out with friends. Well actually that's because if I go out often, I will wanna buy many things which momy wouldn't allow. So to prevent myself from buying anything, I will just stay home. :)
Every morning after I wake up → bath → eat → watch tv the whole day → online watch drama if brother is out. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm like a drama addict, not like, I AM ONE. -.- No one's more lifeless than me. Bahahahhaha! Now that I've finished SungKyunKwan Scandal, I don't plan to start to watch a new a drama cause it will be taking up all my time. Gotta do some revision, you see. So I'll just spend hours sitting in front of computer and go Youtube to watch videos. Any videos. Big Bang TV, NigaHiga, DaveDays, SHINee, anything that make me laugh :)

No comments:
Post a Comment