Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hola! HAPPY HUNGER GAMES! May the odd be ever in your favour! Finally watched The Hunger Games  with Zoanne and finished reading the book few hours before the movie was showing in cinema!  Check it out here! ;)
I just love how Gale & Katniss are when they're together. I know Peeta did very much for her, but still.... It seems like Gale understands here more. Gale would sacrifice as much as Peeta did too, I believe! Zo & I cried so hard when Rue died. When people of District 11 raised their 3 fingers. :') It was so sad. :/ And, I actually like Cato, even though he's the bad one. I mean, well he looks good and TALL. at least taller than Peeta. 
Now my movie-to-watch ; THE VOW :D Wonder when will I have the time to watch and hang out with Yih ;(
My beloved SHINee is back with Sherlock! Wheee. And Big Bang is going strong with Alive album :D There is also rumors that Big Bang worships Satan. OH WHATEVER. Haters gonna hate. Not even bother to watch that ridiculous MV. Sorry, once a VIP, always a VIP. *winks*
My life. So far so good, except that tomorrow I might have to give a speech about what to do with NILAM during ASSEMBLY. NO WAY IN HELL. Sigh :/
Always hoped that one day I will go up the a stage and give an impressive speech, but that's just not gonna happen, when I'm feeling ridiculously nervous with a script provided! 




 Signing off,
with love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment