Yesterday was a fun day with GuatWei, MeiChelle & WanWen. We went to Queens as yesterday was GuatWei's birthday. Met Helen, JinFo, Thing, JoYee, Mich there too. :) Wanted to watch This Means War with Caryn, but oh well. Time clashed. When will I be able to watch This Means War?! UGH. Can't wait to watch The Hunger Games, Snow White and the whatever ever. We went Neway for 3 hours. Sang our throat out. Birthday girl was quite though. Oh well. Photos are up in MeiChelle's facebook. It was a fun day.
Today wasn't that fun for me. Stayed home again, found the game StarCity and started to play since they said there are chances for you to win BigBang's latest album, Blue with their autographs on it! So Coreen & I decided to play. *laughs* Tuition was a disaster today. Something happened. Won't mention it here. Due to this, I can predict my tomorrow sucks. Well, since its already 12, I would say my yesterday sucks, today sucks too.
No comments:
Post a Comment