Went to St John Carnival '12. It was a blast I would say. Yes, met new friends. They were much more friendly than last year's. Some unfortunate things happened too. Oh well. Good times. :D #memories
Exam after that. Didn't prepared well. So I don't have much hopes on this term. Surprisingly, I was able to answer my Biology paper. Yes, I was surprised too! ;) Exam has ended now, but remember. SPM is still on the way. Won't stop studying now, will continue bit by bits.
God answered my prayers, am very glad and thankful to Him! :) Hoping the best for my marching team :]
Merlin s4 ended. Back to my miserable life -.- Gonna have to wait for a year for s5 I guess? Sigh :/
& finally, Arthur forgave Guinevere and they got married! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ And Morgana lost to Arthur but a very cute tiny dragon saved her from dyingg. NO FAIR. :/
I love you, Merlin! :) Just love how Merlin portraits the value of a loyal friend :) My monday night will be bored w/o Merlin. Oh well.
Yes, my BigBang is BACK! :) Go listen to Blue, its nice. I've waited so long, BigBang. <3
So far 'till now. Will be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment