Friday, May 11, 2012

Relax? No.

My mid-term is finally over! Booyeah people. I know ya people's exam just started, too bad :P Was thinking I could sit back and doing something less stressful, like readings, watching dramas.. Then... POOF! Something came into my mind. Marching formation. Omg, just damnit okay? I'm so fed up with this shit. Seriously, I dont care whoever is reading this, if you are gonna be offended by this, then so be it. Cuz I am really so sick of this. i wont give up, just not yet. Cuz it's all coming to an end. I may be sick of it, but I will definitely come up with something. Though it's gonna be lousy. Oh whatever. -.- 
I have awesome friends around me. Not kidding. They'd drive me back from school, to tuition and definitely be there for me when I need them :) Guatwei is one of my most lame friend, EVER. Hahaha. We took about an hour to decide on going to a youth camp when both our parents already said just go. Oh well, lame people with lame people :P And, yes, we decided to go, I think. I'm a little undecided. Hate it when it comes to things like thing. Ugh.
Get our results like zero days after exam. Pfft, teacher, why you mark so fast? Please take your time and mark slowly. I wanna enjoy my weekends first ya know? :) Chemistry sucked. Like usual. Got improvement though. :D
Started watching Love Rain. So nice. Omg. Super in love with YoonA. Feel so lesbian-ish. Ugh.
One of the scenes I like. Just so you know, I watched until episode 2 only, so yeah :) They're still in the 70s'.
Gonna start watching Fashion King too! :P

With love, 
Mich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment