Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love Rain?

Hi. I am here again. I will be active for quite awhile as my mid-term is over. :) I've been watching Love Rain in lightning speed. In 2 days, I've watched until the latest episode, episode 14. But.. I'll have to wait for a week to watch the last 2 episodes. Honestly, before I started watching this drama, I never thought I would be addicted cuz its rating isn't as good as Fashion King. But I watched it because YoonA is there and also JGS.
Lets see. This guy, up there will be the guy I like the least in the drama. So annoying. 
My second love, both of them looked really cute together :3
He is my favorite guy in the drama.  not main character though. 
But this drama turns out to be really nice and touching. The romance in it feels so pure. I like Hana's senior too. Always think he looks alike with Gikwang. Don't really like Joon at first, but then he became so sweet after he fall for Hana. And Hana, please don't go with the guy with the guitar, he's so annoying. Just go with senior or SunHo if you can't be with Joon alright? :)) 





This scene killed me straight away. I melted into liquids *laughs* 



With love, 
Mich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment