Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekends.

Went for my FIRST duty ever. In Bukit Dumbar for some badminton tournament. Pretty excited as I was otw there. It turned out to be pretty lame and the sirs with us were just irresponsible. Maybe in their minds, we were pretty much useless. I'm sorry that was like my FIRST duty ever. You were supposed to guide us, ya know? Not just doing it yourself, pfft. Went home, watched Fast 5 with brother. It was awesomely cool. :)) You gotta love the way they steal the cars and how they drive ;)
Went to tuition. Two tuitions. Came back watched Pokemon. Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram. AWESOME. Went to Queens after Add Maths tuition. Wanted to chill there by grabbing Starbucks/Tutti Frutti. But I was too hungry for both of this. Instead, I went Popular and bought some books to do. Quite surprising eh? Bought some sweets too.
Came home, had that urge to study. But I have a whole stack of homework for me to complete it. Oh well. Ended up watching Naruto and do my Nilam. :)

Sometimes its better to keep stuff from others because they just dont understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment