Saturday, June 9, 2012

Friend who can drive.

Hello peeps! :D Its really good to have who can drive isnt it so? They can fetch you out when they asked you to go out with them. I have a few friends who was born earlier than me got their license already and they started to brag about driving. Ugh, I know I'm like late babies, but yeah. You guys are going to be my DRIVERS! Yes you people, those who can drive.
Yesterday was Yih's birthday, so Huah and I decided to go to her house and give her a surprise. And YEAH, it worked!! So Huah drove me from my house to her house, then we did the birthday card, then to Queens and to her house. Later on, we went to Gurney because of some reasons :P And at night, we met up with her parents and had dinner together at Tao! Whee, my first time. Skipped tuition just for her, THAT GIRL that I love ;)

Went to 1st Ave with Mei and that dude. He fetched me around, well his driving skills obviously killed me. Damn. Super scary.

Damn. Still thinks that guy is hot. Shit. Don't think I will ever see him unless yeah. *laughs* I sounded so desperate, ewww. Am not. Just thinks he is hot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment