Finally back from Youth Camp '12. It was fun, more than I expected. We went to Pulau Jerejak by a boat! It was shaky but cool :P We were then separated into 4 groups, Opulence, Bounty, Surfeit, Plenitude. I was in the group of Opulence,
OPU OPU :D Never thought our group would come up 1st fir the overall, but our leader went back earlier, so not much of cheering. *laughs* I had a fun time with members of Opulence, for sure. :) And also my roommates too :D and definitely the ones that I went with, and the one who invited me ;) Thank you for making my weekends awesome and also my first 3 days of June worth while.
Accepted Christ for the second time. I have heard him for many times, but due to some reasons I ignored him. But on that day, his presence was so strong. I couldn't just ignore it anymore. Anyway, I'm not allowed to attend church or whatsoever. so yeah :)
Thank you Lord for making my life better.
Love,
Mich.
No comments:
Post a Comment