Sunday, June 10, 2012

I miss you.

Yes, you. This post is for you. Honestly, I miss you like mad. I miss those time when we used to text almost everyday. You were there whenever I need someone. When I need to cry my heart out, when I need to laugh my ass out. I miss those time whenever I reach home from school then I'll receive your message. I miss those time you would call me up at 4am w/o any reason. I miss those time we will spend our time on the phone plus watching tv. Not together, but the same channel and laugh at silly stuffs. I miss those time we would chat whenever we online. We would laugh at each other, tease each other. Most of all, I miss you.
We don't even talk now. We are like strangers with memories.

Anyway, we are not going anywhere further than friends. I just miss how things used to be.  Yeah, I did moved on. I just miss those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment