Ummm did I blog about the new book that I bought the other day? It's called Keeping Secrets. It's actually a two stories in one book :) Faking 19 and Saving Zoë.
To me, both these two novels are like to find yourself as you grow up. Saving Zoë is nicer than Faking 19 in my opinion. Faking 19 is mainly about the main girl wanting to be grown up and explore and she messed up when her parents filed a divorce.
Saving Zoë is about Echo, finding herself as she always wanted to live a life like Zoë, her sister. She soon found out that her sister kept a lot of secrets from people and suffered by herself. And Marc, her sister's boyfriend that got accused for the cause of her sister's death. Its a really nice book to read. I actually cried when Echo found out everything.I think I can relate so much is because my brother is a lot like Zoe, in a few ways.

No comments:
Post a Comment