Monday, September 17, 2012

STARWALK '12

Starwalk definitely brings back memories, whether it's the good ones or the bad ones. This year I went with Wan Wen and just like last year, I was unable to finish this damn thing together with YuWei. Went there late 11 mins, but we managed to cope up with others and finished it within the time given. Well, it's really embarassing if I dont finish it in 2 hours, so I gave everything I got and finished it!
While walking I actually thought of last year how me and Coreen managed to finish it in 1 hour and a half. We weren't walking in a very fast speed as I remember. And last year, I met quite a number of my old friends there, but this year NONE. this is so sad. :/
Went back early as I dont see a point of being there alone and it just keeps me longing to see you appear in front of me when I wasnt even sure if you were there. God knows what was the best for me, and I think this is the best for us. Thank you Father for giving me strength to complete this walk safe and sound. :) <3 nbsp="nbsp">


No comments:

Post a Comment