Sunday, November 25, 2012

Not good enough.

Even after almost 2 years had passed, I still want to know why did you decided to leave me. Was I not good enough? Was I not pretty enough? Not understanding enough? I'm sorry that I wasnt perfect. I'm sorry that I wasnt like her. I'm sorry that my definition of cute is different. I'm sorry that I dont like wearing dresses or heels. I'm sorry that I am weird.
You left ne hanging there just like that and came talking to me when you needed my helps. Honestly I dont mind, and I'm really glad that you talked to me. But.. Am I that worthless? I dont even worth your time to be friends with?
I guess that 1 year didnt meant anything to you but it meant so much to me. Maybe it was just me dumb enough to believe it. To stoodby your side when everyone said it was your fault. I'm sorry I fell so deep. I'm sorry that I was a burden to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment