So.. Today I finally went to watch Breaking Dawn, I was so excited the whole day. Well, then there is just gotta be things that ruin my mood, but whatever. I managed to get there in time with Yih. And
IT WAS AWESOMEEE. This is the
best series of Twilight Saga ever. I think it was better than the novel cuz there was this one part that I don't remember I read from the novel. Maybe it's because of the point of view was from Bella. And heck, Bella looks gorgeous being a vampire, almost perfect! ;) And Jasper toooo. I used to think that he looked weird, but somehow he looks attractive to me now. And Emmett too. And Alice! My favorite female vampire, always so pretty and cool! This time, Rosalie looked pretty to me too. And kind. Honestly, I just love all of them! The Cullens. This time, there is a whole lot more of vampires. Super awesome, they are all so cool and most importantly, some of them have some superb "gifts". I like Zafrina, she reminds me of Tyra Bank. Gorgeous! I don't think I can list all of them out cuz it will be extremely longgg!
I don't think anyone actually has an idea how much Twilight Saga means to me.
And todayyyy, I managed to watch my
Fairy Tail until ep150! Finally finished the story about Infinity Clock. And as usual, Fairy Tail never fails to make me cry and envy those characters. Sigh, I really feel sad for Cobra & Kinana. :( And all the others Oricon Seis, especially Imitatia. And Lucy too. :[ I still feel sad thinking about it. I've started to watch
Kuroko No Basket! Hehe. It seems quite nice, and I really hate people for underestimating Kuroko! Eeeeeeeesh!
And sigh. I realized that I'm actually not important to people. I mean its like, I do have friends. In fact, I could say I have a lot of friends. It's just when it comes to more important things, not necessarily people that I take as good friends remember me. People that I thought they dont care but they actually do. And the funny part is that, people that I thought they care actually don't. How funny is that. I know I shouldn't be upset about this cuz I have people who care about me. Who remembers me.
It's just, all humans are greedy right? And maybe,
I expect too much. Cuz..
I was dumb enough to believe in things that I know better than anyone that I shouldn't. But I still did. I know it will hurt me somehow, but I still do it anyway. Because I was, am still dumb. Dumb enough to believe. It's just too much for a day. From extremely happy to extremely sad. That's why,
never expect. So there will be no disappointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment