First day: BM. Second day: English. Third day: History. Fourth day: Maths.
BM was hard like usual for someone like me that poor in BM. Like really. Although I started reading Komsas one week earlier and I had finished the whole thing, I think I did worse than some students that just studied for a few days. Sigh. I'm just not that smart okay. I practically spent half an hour during my BM exam to draft out what I wanted to write here. Teehee. I was bored, alright? The first day literally killed me cuz' I didn't have enough sleep the night before and BM was from 8-4.30pm! There was obviously breaks in between but I can't drive so I couldn't go home. Sejarah was damn. :/ Sigh, things that I skipped came out. It's always like that!
SPM freaks me out the moment I tried to sleep when I was only a few hours away for the first paper. I also hate the feeling when we walked into the hall every morning. We queued up and walked in together, it feels scary yet fun! :)
That's all for now. Gotta work harder for the other papers. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment